This girl is getting bigger every day. I can’t even believe it. I don’t have a baby or a toddler anymore, I have a KID, a big KID. Daddy is going to be so amazed when he gets home over all the things she can do now. This summer she has learned to:
Ride a Bike
Okay, I know it doesn’t look like it here, but she isn’t as bloody now as the first week she started riding. She even bought her own bike with her own money. I bought the helmet :) She is a pretty good rider now.![]()
Swim!
She made it to Level 3 in swim lessons this year. ![]()
Do her own hair
Sarah was so excited when she figured out how to twist a hair thing around a ponytail that she wanted me to take a picture and post it for you all to see. So…here you go.
She has a passion for learning that I love. She asked me how to braid today and so we tied three pieces of yarn together and she has been practicing with every spare moment. Sarah has a testimony of the gospel and loves to be a missionary to her friends. She loves to talk about how she is going to get baptized some day and that she is going to serve a mission, too. We are planning on homeschooling this year again, mostly because she wants to take Spanish. We live in a predominantly Spanish speaking neighborhood, she is the odd one out of all the conversations, and she cannot wait to be bilingual like her friends. First grade, here we come!






Do you know Spanish? She's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLooks a busy, fun summer.
ReplyDelete