Mom: “You kids need to go to sleep. Bedtime was an hour and half ago. I am tired and crabby, and I can’t go to sleep…”Sarah: “DO MATH!”
Mom: “…until you do.”
We did end up doing math, and she whipped out a perfect paper while her brother fell asleep in an empty room.
Katie: “…And please bless Jesus that he can be alive…Amen.”Mom: “Did you know that Jesus is already alive?”Katie: “He IS?!”Mom: ”Yup. Your prayer worked.”
Katie: “I cut my hair”Mom: “GASP! I told you only GROWN UPS cut hair!”Katie: “WAAAAAHHH! I just wanted it off my face!”
Katie: "Mom, I want a little sister."
Mom: "oh, really, why?"
K: I just want a sister.
M: Well, what if we get a brother?
K: No, I want a sister.
M: You don't get to pick, honey.
K: But I want a sister.
M: Sweetheart, Heavenly Father picks. We don't get to pick. Why do you want a sister so bad, anyway? You already have a sister.
K: But she fights with me.
Katie: "I want to lose my tooth, too!"Little does Sarah know that those teeth are really hers and that mom needs a new hiding spot.
Sarah: "But you're too little. Your teeth aren't ready to fall out."
K: But I want the tooth fairy to take my tooth!
S: When we get home, I will show you something.
K: What is it?
S: A box. It has all mommy's teeth in it. Did you know that if you are a bad girl, the tooth fairy leaves your teeth behind and doesn't bring me money?






No comments:
Post a Comment