Monday, February 9, 2009

my crazy dream

I just sent this email to my friend Lisa, one of the moms in Sarah's co-op. It is not in any way based on anything I know about Lisa. It is merely for entertainment.

I had a dream that we all dropped of the kids at preschool. Then all the moms went to a party at someones house. Actually, Katie was my kid in PS and John was supposed to pick her up. So halfway throught the party I had a dashing new haircut and you and I decided to go see your folks at thier printing business. So we drove in your little pickup and when we got there we were ushered into a small room down a dark hallway. We didn't know what was going on. Then terrorists came in the room with guns. They might have been "others" (from LOST) b/c there was a guy and a girl. You were freaking out and I was trying to get the memory card out of my digital camera and I stuck it in my bra while they were robbing you. All I had was my camera and husbands wallet, so I knew I had no money, but I needed the mem card cuz it has ALL Shawns baby pics on it. Then Howie Mandell came in and we were all releived that we were just on a reality show and not about to tortured by "others". Then I woke up. have a good day!

UPDATE: Lisa's husband officially thinks I'm weird.

1 comment: