Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4th folder, 4th picture

I was tagged by my cousin Melissa. I'm supposed to go to my 4th pic folder and grab the 4th picture and tell you about it. I have a bajillion pic folders, so it will probably be really old. I'm not even going to look at it until it shows up here, so let's see..
Okay, my parents sold the house that I grew up in in 2007. While it was in escrow, I went over and took a bunch of pictures of all the rooms so that I would remember kind of what it was like. We lived there for like 20 years or something, so it was a little hard for me (but not really b/c the parents new place is so much better for them). This is the living room from the front door, looking into the dining room. Sarah followed me around while I took all the pics, so there she is in this one. I still intend to turn all these into a brag book and give them to everyone for Christmas someday. (I guess I should have done that in 2007, huh?)
I tag: Tammy, Danette, Sally, and Susan. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment