Thursday, January 29, 2009

When potty training a two year old...


if they have an accident and you tell them to go get some clean undies on, make sure they know that they are supposed to go on their BUTT and not on their HEAD. If they do happen to wear the undies on their head, that's is just because they are trying to be like my kid. I know she is popular and everyone wants to be like her, but please, wear your panties correctly.

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of potty training. I am so glad we are done with all of that. But in her defense you did say to put them on, and she did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! Even though I like "Bad Day", it's maybe not the best life anthem, eh? lol!

    My youngest is finally potty-trained and, while the panty antics are ongoing, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be done with that part of life!

    ReplyDelete