Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kid Quotes

Sarah, in the midst of a toilet repair: “If they are so dirty, why are they called washers?”

Reading a book with Sarah: “What is that baby wearing?”

“A bonnet.”

“Why would a baby want to wear a vomit?”

“Penis! penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis!” We won’t talk about that one. Let’s just say that we have a child who hates clothes.

Sarah is cleaning up pancake batter she spilled in the stove, and crying about it “This is so gro-o-osss! I don’t wanna be a mom! Waaaah! I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna. I don’t like being a kid.”

Katie, “Don’t wake me up, I”m taking my dream.”

Shawn was being teased by the older boys in the neighborhood, so while they were calling him poopy baby and such, he climbed up on the top of the 3 ft. fence (they were on the other side), pulled his boy parts out, and peed in their general direction. They BARELY made it out of the way in time. Maybe that will teach them a lesson.

1 comment: