Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kid Quotes

Me:”Are you going to save your first kiss for your husband like Josh and Anna Duggar?”

Sarah:”You and Daddy are going to pick out my husband. I will be the judge, and you and daddy can pick out my husband. I already have a wedding dress picked out!”

Sarah is watching TV, minding her own business, when along comes Shawn, and straight up throws a cup of lemonade right in her face. I'm shocked, the girls are laughing. I say "that's not funny!" she answers "why?" followed by more giggles. All I am thinking is "laundry." I really need to lighten up.

 

I’m designed a digi-scrap kit with this palette

Round1_Colors

“Okay, Sarah, when you see these colors, what do you think of?”

“Heavenly Father.”

“Really? Why?”

“Because everyone wears those colors….in Heaven. And that thing…that Mary wears…on her head…all the girls wear those.”

 

We are getting a new Bishop this Sunday with possible ward boundary changes. Sarah: “I don’t want to go to church tomorrow. I don’t want to get voted out!”

No comments:

Post a Comment