Monday, December 20, 2010

Kid Quotes

The girls are watching Anastasia

Katie: “is Anya a kid, or a grown-up?”

Sarah: “She’s a teenager, so she’s both. teenagers are kids AND grown-ups.”

 

“Hi, Daddy!” –Shawn saying his first two word phrase while on the phone with John.

“Bye Guys!” --Shawn saying his second two word phrase to his sisters while going to bed.

 

TV: It’s a pillow! It’s a pet! It’s a pillow pet!

Katie: I want a pillow pet!

Mom: You just want a Pillow Pet because the lady on the TV told you you want one.

Sarah: IT’S MACHINE WASHABLE!

 

Sarah, flinging her doll above her head and spinning it around: “If this was a real person, I would be on Dancing with the Stars!”

Katie: “I want a snack! I want corn because it is crunchy and sweet!” the next day…”I want a snack! I want carrots because they are crunchy and sweet!”

 

Mom:”What does a cow say?”

Shawn:”OOOOO”

Mom: “What does a horsie say?”

Shawn: “bpppppppppppppp”

Mom: “What does a lion say?”

Shawn:”ehhhhmmm” as he curls into me in fright. I think he is scared of lions.

2 comments:

  1. Great quotes.
    My kids are also begging for the pillow pet. We tried to blow it off (seriously, I think they've only seen that commercial 2 times!), but they've been begging for about 3 months now and it's the only thing my Lily even asked Santa for. So...guess what the big guy is bringing. Curses, commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the quote about teenagers!!!

    Incidentally, we don't have TV, so guess who's children are the ONLY kids on the block who didn't get pillow pets for Christmas? Yeah, I suck. Last year it was Zhu Zhu hamsters that we missed the boat on, so I bought my kids all Zhu Zhu hamsters for Christmas *this* year. Maybe I should just let them exchange the hamsters for pillow pets, lol!

    ReplyDelete