After Katie's eye appt with the new eye doctor:
Me: Did you like Dr. Jacks?
KT: Yeah, he not scare me.
Me: What did he say?
KT slyly: I not haff wear my patch anymore?
Me: Yeah right, you cheater! You still have to wear your patch, but you don't have to wear it all day like Dr. Palmer said to.
Sarah: My tummy is hurting so bad and I am so tired. It has been hurting all day.
Me: Did you eat breakfast at school?
SRT: No.
Me: Why not?
SRT: They had french toast and juice and bread! That is sugar food mom! Nothing but sugar food! It's not healthy for me! Sugar food makes you fat!
The car would not start and I was less than happy. I blamed John (he took the car that was working) because that is what I always do, which is wrong.
Sarah sings: Daddy is a bonehead! Daddy is a bonehead! Daddy is a bonehead!
Yeah, I really need to stop cursing him when things go wrong.
Shawn walks around so much. He is turning into a boy and not a baby. He is climbing well and surprised me in bed this afternoon during my nap. He and Katie do not get along very well. She's constantly pushing him off of her (remember, he likes to climb) and making him cry. He has started to get a pouty lip when he is scolded. It's totally cute and breaks my heart all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh cool! I'll tell Brian that Katie's not afraid of him - that will make him feel good.
ReplyDelete